Baileys Hot Chocolate.
source I love this time of year, mainly because you get to wear multiple layers, and drink warm drinks all day long. Which is what I would do all year round if I could.
http://killjoytattoo.com/?kremeni=singleb%C3%B6rse-heinsberg&f85=fd It’s also when you may be hosting friends and family a lot more . Which can mean making a lot of warm festive drinks!
rencontre n1 So if you’d rather spend more time with your friends and family, than playing host, there’s no better way to make your favourite hot festive drink than in a slow cooker. It’s super easy to do in advance, and all you have to do when your guests arrive is serve it.
como ligar con un chico ruso I usually like serving mulled wine in my slow cooker, but more recently I tried making hot chocolate with an alcoholic twist, of a splash of Baileys. Just about every person I know has Baileys in their Christmas drinks cabinet, so it’s a great festive addition to this adult version of hot chocolate.
La 3T Turian go here distribuisce ufficialmente i bearing isolators di Inpro-Seal in Italia. 3T Turian Trading Team rappresenta il contatto diretto con Inpro-Seal per ottenere informazioni sui prodotti e/o ricevere assistenza. If you just want a night cap for one or two, once you’ve finished wrapping all the Christmas presents, I’d recommend using your microwave instead. It works just as well as the slow cooker, but is better suited to smaller servings.
dating mccoy pottery marks The following recipe is based on a single serving, and I would recommend making it in the slow cooker if you are making for 3 or more people.
- Per serving
- 1 teaspoon coffee mate or powdered milk
- 10g grated dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coco powder
- ½ pinch cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baileys
- 200 ml or 1 mug of whole milk
- To serve
- ½ teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 2 teaspoons baileys cream (optional)
- Any leftover grated dark chocolate.
- Place the dry ingredients of grated chocolate, coco powder, coffee mate and cinnamon into a microwavable jug, or slow cooker with a splash of milk and mix well into a loose paste, and then heat. I heat in the microwave for 1 minute or leave in the slow cooker for around 5-10 minutes until the chocolate has melted and the paste is slick and smooth.
- Gradually add the milk to the paste stirring all the time.
- Heat in the microwave for 2 minutes or on the slow cooker on high for around 30 minutes. Once the milk is hot turn the slow cooker down to low.
- Add your splash of baileys and you are ready to serve.
- When serving I like to add maybe a little sugar (to your taste), and if you want to be extra indulgent slowly spoon 2 teaspoons of baileys cream per mug. It will float and melt creating a floater hot chocolate.
- Finally garnish with some extra grated chocolate.
http://lokoli.com/?rtyt=site-de-rencontre-lesbienne-ivoirienne&5be=13 This post is based on my original content and my own opinions, in collaboration with and sponsored by The Bar.
agencias matrimoniales en cuenca ecuador